Service Providers for Gorakhpur
High-speed internet at a low cost.
Now in your neighborhood.
The easier and faster way to get online.
Express Wi-Fi and Netvision have partnered to bring high-speed internet access at a low cost. Imagine being able to download a new movie, stream a video or update your apps without buffering or using up your mobile data. With Express Wi-Fi by Facebook, connect online to your favorite news, sports, education, job posting and entertainment site or stay connected with friends and family through social sites like Facebook. Getting online and staying connected is now easier, faster and more affordable with Express Wi-Fi.
What is Express Wi-Fi?
Express Wi-Fi is a service offered by Facebook that enables your smartphone or tablet to connect to the internet via a ro
uter or a local hot spot. Once you connect to Express Wi-Fi, experience faster and a more secure connection to download large files like videos or movies on your smartphone. Chose a daily, weekly or monthly data pack and use across any of your connected devices.
Express Wi-Fi Video:
Easy sign up
Anyone can sign up to Express Wi-Fi through a local hot spot. Just look for the Fast Wi-Fi Internet Zone banners or through the app, locate the map of participating retailers who are selling Express Wi-Fi.
Data Plans to meet your data needs
Simply purchase a data card just like a pre-paid voucher and use it across any of your devices.
List of retailers
Map of Express Wi-Fi Location (map ex)
Need help with Express Wi-Fi? Here are some common questions:
What is Express Wi-Fi?
Express Wi-Fi is a service offered by Facebook that enables your smartphone or tablet to connect to the internet via a router or a local hot spot. With Express Wi-Fi, you can use the internet at fast speeds and low prices when you’re in the Wi-Fi zone.
What can you do on Express Wi-Fi?
Once you’re connected, visit any website or use any app. Message friends and family, play your favorite games, download music, watch videos, look for a job, research and update apps.
How much does Express Wi-Fi cost?
You can buy daily (1-day), weekly (7-day) or monthly (30-day) data packs. Check your local hot spot retailer for the most current prices.
How can I get Express Wi-Fi?
Create an Express Wi-Fi account ID and visit an Express Wi-Fi recharge shop to buy a data pack.
Where can I use Express Wi-Fi?
You can use Express Wi-Fi within the Wi-Fi zone. Ask your closest recharge shop for more info about your Express Wi-Fi zone
How do I create an Express Wi-Fi account?
- To create an Express Wi-Fi account, first make sure that you’re near an Express Wi-Fi zone. [link to FAQ on where you can use it
- From your mobile phone’s Settings, find the connectivity or Wi-Fi setting
- Tap the Express Wi-Fi network to connect. If a login screen doesn’t show up automatically, open your internet browser and go to expresswifi.com.
- Enter your mobile phone number and continue
- You should get an SMS with a code. Enter the code into box. Learn what to do if you didn’t get the SMS [LINK].
- To start browsing the internet, you’ll need to buy a data pack [link] from an Express Wi-Fi recharge shop.
- ** Make sure to bookmark the Express Wi-Fi page so you can find it again to check your balance [LINK to check balance FAQ]
Enter your name and continue.
I’m having trouble connecting to the internet.
- If you can’t connect to the Express Wi-Fi network, you can try these steps:
- Make sure the Wi-Fi setting on your mobile phone is turned on.
- Turn your Wi-Fi setting off and then on again. Try re-connecting to the Express Wi-Fi network.
- Move closer to the Wi-Fi zone.
- Turn your mobile phone off and on again. Wait a few minutes, then try to connect again.
- If you still need help, you can learn what to do.[LINK]
Note: Some internet browsers may not work well with Express Wi-Fi (example: Opera Mini, UC). You can try another browser (example: Chrome, Android Browser, the internet app that comes with your mobile phone).
How do I check my balance and recharge my data pack?
To check your Express Wi-Fi data pack balance, go to expresswifi.com/customer/balance. You can bookmark this page to check your balance more quickly.
Your balance shows:
- How many GB or MB you have left (example: 5.86 GB Weekly Pack).
- When your pack will expire. If you see Expires in 6 days, you have 6 days to use the data before it disappears. Example: A daily pack lasts 24 hours; if you buy a data pack on Tuesday at 10 am, it will expire on Wednesday at 10am.
To see your expired data packs, tap [Purchase History].
- To buy or recharge a data pack, you’ll need to go to your nearest Express Wi-Fi recharge shop.
- To find your nearest recharge shop: Go to expresswifi.com
- Scroll down and tap Find Recharge Shops